Aer Lingus Environmental Policy Statement
Aer Lingus is committed to providing a safe, reliable and quality service to our customers that is underpinned by a policy of low fares sustained by a low cost base.
We believe it is consistent to maintain a low cost base, provide a quality service and, at the same time, assume a responsibility for playing our part in protecting the local and global environment through developing our business in a sustainable manner.
To support our environmental responsibilities Aer Lingus commits to the following environmental principles:
- To comply with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations, airport directives and aviation standards.
- To reduce the impact of our operations on the environment through a process of continual improvement, including new technologies, material substitution and pollution prevention.
- To manage resources efficiently, minimise waste and harmful releases to the environment.
- To develop environmental objectives and targets together with an environmental management programme that designates responsibilities, for all Aer Lingus operations.
- To promote environmental awareness among all employees and provide appropriate levels of training.
- To communicate the environmental policy to stakeholders including employees and the public and to encourage suppliers to adopt similar environmental management principles and practices.
- To review regularly the environmental performance of all our operations.
Please note that the contact details below are for journalist queries only.
For guest related queries, please view the Support section of www.aerlingus.com.
Telephone: +353 1 886 2573
The Press Office is closed between 18:00 and 09:00 (Irish Time)
The Office does not deal with marketing, advertising or sponsorship enquiries.