Welcome to Aer Lingus' Corporate website
- Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland. It is headquartered at Dublin Airport, Ireland.
- The airline operates 43 aircraft and carries on average 10 million passengers per annum.
- The airline's primary mission is to connect Ireland with the world and the world to Ireland by offering its customers the best product in the Irish airline market to customers at a competitive price.
- Aer Lingus also provides cargo transportation services to the UK, Continental Europe and the USA.
- Aer Lingus is committed to serving airports located at convenient, central locations which enhance connectivity for customers. This airport selection is offered at more competitive prices than most other legacy carriers.
- Aer Lingus further enhances connectivity options to the USA, Canada and the UK, through its airline partners; Aer Arann, Jetblue Airways and United Airlines. It is now easier than ever to connect to continental US destinations with the UK, Europe and Ireland via JFK New York, Boston or Chicago.