Welcome to Aer Lingus' Corporate website
- Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland. It is headquartered at Dublin Airport, Ireland.
- Aer Lingus operates a fleet of 47 modern Airbus aircraft and carries over 10.6 million passengers per annum on mainline and Regional franchise services.
- The airline's primary mission is to connect Ireland with the world and the world to Ireland by offering its customers the best product in the Irish airline market to customers at a competitive price.
- Aer Lingus also provides cargo transportation services to the UK, Continental Europe and the USA.
- Aer Lingus is committed to serving airports located at convenient, central locations which enhance connectivity for customers. This airport selection is offered at more competitive prices than most other legacy carriers.
- Aer Lingus further enhances connectivity options to the USA, Canada and the UK, through its airline partners; Stobart Air (operating Aer Lingus Regional), Jetblue Airways and United Airlines. It is now easier than ever to connect to continental US destinations with the UK, Europe and Ireland via JFK New York, Boston or Chicago.