Aer Lingus preliminary results 2013
- - Full year operating profit of €61.1 million is in line with guidance
- - Total revenue up 2.3% year on year with average fare revenue per seat up 2%
- - Effective network capacity management resulted in load factor climbing 0.7 points to 78.4%
- - Very strong long haul performance with revenue up 11.1%, passenger numbers up 12.2% and load factor up 0.6 points on increased capacity of 11.6%
- - Short haul capacity managed tightly to protect margins
- - Proposed dividend of four cent per share for 2013 is in line with prior year.
View 2013 Preliminary Results >>