Aer Lingus Q3 2013 operating profit up 4.4%
- - Q3 2013 operating profit of €94.9 million is 4.4% ahead of prior year despite challenging conditions.
- - Operating margin up 0.7 percentage points to 20.4%
- - Strong Q3 long haul performance with fare revenue up 12.4% and a 0.4 percentage point increase in load factor.
- - Weaker short haul performance reflects adverse impact of exceptionally good weather conditions and competitive pricing environment in Q3 2013
- - Despite a Q3 capacity increase of 2.9%, operating costs up by only 0.4%
View Q3 2013 Interim Management Statement >>